Getting Businesses Ready for BREXIT – APPLY for your EORI Number NOW!
In order to move goods to and from UK, you need an ECONOMIC OPERATORS REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION (EORI) Number. This is the minimum requirement for businesses to trade through the UK.
Applying for your customs EORI number is quick, easy and FREE!
If you are accessing this service through myAccount, you should make a request for an EORI registration through MyEnquiries. https://www.ros.ie/myaccount-web/sign_in.html?execution=e1s1
If you are accessing this service through ROS, you must register for customs and excise. https://www.ros.ie/oidc/login?client_id=rosint_rp
You can register using the following steps:
- Click on ‘Manage Tax Registrations’.
- Under ‘Registration Options’ click on ‘Register’ beside Customs and Excise.
- Enter all the details on the eRegistration form.
- There will be a check box option to declare if you are ‘importing/exporting goods to/from the EU’. If this option is not selected, click ‘Add To Your Requests’.
- Under the ‘Requests’ section, click on ‘Submit’.
- You will now be registered for customs and excise.
Once you have successfully completed this registration, you can then apply for an EORI number through the same process outlined above.
For more information, contact us on 0539420247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Revenue Information: https://www.revenue.ie/en/customs-traders-and-agents/customs-electronic-systems/eori-system.aspx